Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Dining In

So, when we were on vacation a few weeks back we had the privilege of going to Whole Foods, a store we don't have where we live (well there is one 2 hours away - but that's not ideal for weekly grocery shopping). While there, we picked up some fresh pasta. 

If you've never had fresh pasta, you're missing out. And be warned, once you try it you'll never want anything but!

For my friends who've had it - you know the amazing-ness of which I speak.

Anyhoo, tonight for dinner we had this:



Fresh angel hair pasta with organic pasta sauce.

Organic mixed greens and romaine lettuce, topped with gorgonzola cheese and grape tomatoes, dressed with my favorite homemade vinaigrette recipe* I found on the Food Network website. 

Delish.

Happiness all around.

Do you make your own salad dressing or sauce? Tell me about it and share it in the comments, I love getting new ideas.


*In an effort to eat clean I skip the brown sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment